toastthefuture

The future as at best a haze. We can make or break it. My rants, visions, ideas and dreams hope to make a better future. Lets learn to live a better life. Raise your glasses (no it doesnt have to be alcohol - I am using orange juice!), and toast the future!

Saturday, July 22, 2006

Yahoo Music

BBC News - US Yahoo offers copy-free music

Yahoo are one of the first ompanies to offer mainstream, non-DRM'd music. Isnt it a shame the site does not work in Firefox. You cannot listen to the radio, and clicking the buy button (yes I really was interested enough to attempt to buy some Ulrich Schnauss), leads to a page with an internal server error 500 page.

Come on Yahoo! You can do better than this.

Now how long is it before google follow suit with a version that runs on my mobile, PDA, Firefox, Opera and IE with full album text search and related albums? I for one will be ready with my credit card for when they do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home